Tin Bismuth Solder Paste Syringes
If you require a low melting solder paste for sensitive component soldering then a Tin Bismuth alloy could be the answer you are looking for. Available in 10cc and 30cc syringes for prototype and production SMT work.
- A eutectic Sn42 Bi58 alloy
- A type 3 (25-45um) solder powder
- The 670 is a no-clean solder paste
- A 20 - 23 gauge dispensing needle is recommended
- Supplied with a piston and plunger for easy dispensing
Standard DeliveryUsual shipping within 2-5 days
The Qualitek 670 tin bismuth solder paste has been developed for low-temperature soldering and being a no-clean paste leaves minimal clear residues. With a melting point of 138°C and a peak reflow temperature of approximately 173°C the 670 tin bismuth paste is suitable for soldering temperature-sensitive SMT components. A eutectic Sn42 Bi58 solder alloy with a low melting point and a type 3 (25-45um) particle size.
|Collect in Store||No|
|Solder paste powder size||Type 3|