Qualitek IPA solution 1 litre
A high purity Isopropanol (IPA) solution for cleaning and thinning of a wide range of products.
- 99.9% IPA purity with 0.1% Deionised water
- Used in many different industries from cleaning products to electronics production
- In stock for a quick delivery
Next DayService available. Cut-off by 12.30pm
Special CourierShipment of Liquid
Isopropyl alcohol, also commonly known as isopropanol, or IPA, is used in the manufacture of cleaning products. Qualitek 300A is a 99.9% IPA and 0.1% high purity deionized water product.
Within Electronics IPA can be used with wave solder machines using a foam fluxer and the control of specific gravity (sg) of a flux. A flux will alter as the volatile constituent of the solution is lost. To bring the specific gravity of the flux back into range an IPA thinner is used. The Qualitek 300A thinners has been formulated to be added to Qualitek fluxes 399-42, 392-35, 392 and 381F.
Supplied in 1 litre containers
|Collect in Store||No|
We understand that at this present challenging time there are many questions to how we all can help in cleanliness and sanitizing and minimizing contact.
1. What is IPA?
2. Is Qualitek 300A suitable for hand sanitizers?
3. Is it safe to use?
4. How do you send this item if I was to place an order?
5. If an order is placed how soon can I expect delivery?
6. Will I need to sign for my order?
7. Do you ship to all parts of the World?