SMD Double Splice Tape
Steier's SMD Double Splice Tapes provide a quick and easy method of joining 8mm paper SMD component tapes without the need for a splicing tool. The 3.0740.00 Doube Splice Tapes make light work of splicing.
- Takes seconds to splice reels together
- Easy sprocket hole alignment
- For 8mm paper component reels
- FREE SAMPLES AVAILABLE - CONTACT US TODAY
Standard DeliveryUsual shipping within 2-5 days
Next DayService available. Cut-off by 12.30pm
Collect in StoreClick & Collect
Four simple steps to no tool splicing. (Download the datasheet from the attachment link above)
- Cut each SMD tape end squarely across a sprocket hole so that slightly less than 1/2 a hole remains.
- Remove the opaque cover tape from the Tape Connector, while ensuring that the yellow adhesive strips remain attached to the clear plastic carriers.
- Join together the ends of the SMD tapes by engaging the raised dots of the clear carrier in the sprocket holes. Press the yellow adhesive tape onto the component cover tape.
- Fold the Tape Connector around the SMD tape at the perforations, engage the dots, and press the other adhesive strip to the underside of the SMD tape. (The clear plastic carrier is removed from the tape joint and discarded).
|Collect in Store||Yes|