ESD Black Solder Paste Spatula
- Buy 10 for £5.40 £4.50 each and save 14%
An ESD solder paste spatula from Somerset Solders. This spatula is manufactured from conductive copolymer polypropylene for static control in the SMT production area.
- An ideal size for standard Semco jars
- Surface resistivity: 1 x 10(5) ohms
- Perfect flexibility for stirring and applying paste and adhesives
- One of a set of three Somerset Solders spatulas stocked
- Branded ergonomic handle
BLADE WIDTH: 39mm
Standard DeliveryUsual shipping within 2-5 days
Next DayService available. Cut-off by 12.30pm
Collect in StoreClick & Collect
A simple tool specifically designed by Somerset Solders for the process of stirring solder paste. Dimensionally designed to fit into a standard Semco solder paste jar allowing some movement during the stirring action. Then using this tool, apply a bead of solder paste to the SMT stencil and once printing is complete use the spatula to remove excess solder paste.
|Collect in Store||Yes|