AIM Blowpipe Tin Lead Solder Grade C
Blowpipe solder rods in alloy BS219 Grade C for general soldering applications such as sheet metal, wiping and joining of lead pipes and stained glass work.
- Supplied as rods approximately 565 x 5mm
- Great for solder pot filling
- With a wide melting range from 185°C to fully molten at 227°C
- A lower price per kg on large packs
* Please note: Our blowpipe sticks are produced by hand pouring so the number of sticks may vary. We supply by weight.
THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS LEAD (Pb). RESTRICTED TO PROFESSIONAL USERS ONLY
Standard DeliveryUsual shipping within 2-5 days
Next DayService available. Cut-off by 12.30pm
Solder Alloy 134 (to BS EN ISO 9453) and commonly called Grade C 40/60, although it has a 2% Antimony content (to BS219), is a solder generally used for sheet metal and solder pot dip soldering. With a wide melting range of 42°C from initial start of melting at 185°C to fully molten at 227°C, with the presence of Antimony, this gives the Grade C solder flexibility and plasticity.
Manufactured from high grade materials
Available in small quantity packs
Approximately 9 rods per 500g*
Blowpipe rod length 565 x 5mm (approx.)
|Collect in Store||No|
Alloy: Tin 40% Lead 58% Antimony 2%
* Please note: Our blowpipe sticks are produced by hand pouring so the quantity of sticks may vary. We supply by weight.