Atten GT-6200 Dual Soldering Station
When it comes to great quality and value for money, the GT-6200 dual soldering station takes the prizes.
- Combining a 130W soldering iron and 100W SMT tweezers
- Automatic soldering tool recognition and upload of tool parameters
- 10-second soldering iron heat up rate
- Replacement iron and tweezer tips available
The following parts come with the GT-6200 Dual Soldering Station:
- A 130W Soldering iron fitted with a 1.0mm fine point tip
- Heated SMT Component Tweezers fitted with very fine 0.5mm tips
- Main temperature controller with LCD display, 3 pre-set temperature options, automatic tool recognition and temperature range of 150 - 480°C. The controller has a Standby and Auto Sleep mode.
- Iron holder supplied with brass shaving tip cleaner. Tweezer holder with brass shaving tip cleaner.
- 3.5mm grounding receptacle for static control
- Power consumption: 200W (max)
- Input voltage: 230V AC +/-10% 50Hz
- Temperature range: 150 to 480°C
- Net weight: 4.97kg