Manual PCB Depaneling Tools
Handy hand tool for that awkward job of removing Printed circuit boards from a routed panel quick and easily.
- Removes the tabs easier and cleaner than side cutters
- Various blade widths are available for different router widths
- Insulative or ESD dissipative handles available
Standard DeliveryUsual shipping within 2-5 days
Next DayService available. Cut-off by 12.30pm
A manual plier PCB depaneling tool manufactured by Piergiacomi. This tool enables the quick break out of circuit boards in a mother panel by cutting through the 'tab' in a clean action. No residual PCB laminate tab will remain if the correct width blade is used so giving a well finished cut surface.
Stocked in 6 different blade widths
Ergonomic handle for comfortable grip
ESD dissipative version available (contact us for details)
|Collect in Store||No|
The use of the DP manual depaneling tool is very easy and follow this simple guide for effective PCB depaneling.
Select the correct depanel tool. This is based on the PCB router width your PCB supplier would have used to rout the motherboard.
1. Insert the tool in to the rout path
2. Slide the blade along the routed slot in the open jaw direction, shown by the arrow, until reaching the tab (isthmus) to be removed.
3. With the tab in the tool jaws, press the handle together. The necessary force to use has been calculated to be from 3 to 7kg depending on model.