ESD Floor Matting 2000 x 1500mm Light Grey
A large ESD floor mat in a light grey material for static grounding. A size of 2.0 by 1.5 metres and ideal for electronics production areas.
- 2 x 10mm studs for grounding connection fitted
- A thickness of 2.5mm
- Heat and scratch-resistant and suitable for chair castors (depending on substrate)
- Two-layer dissipative top with conductive bottom
Standard DeliveryUsual shipping within 2-5 days
An important part of static control is the dissipation of static to ground from the HBM (Human Body Model). People are a prime producer of static and when working at a workbench that building of static needs to find it's way to ground. An ESD floor mat at a workbench or anywhere a conductive mat would be beneficial, allows the static to go to ground. This would be via a mat grounding connection to an earthing point or through an already in place ESD flooring. The HBM, that is you and I, would need to be either wearing an ESD heelstrap or ESD shoes to give that continuity of charge from the body to the floor mat.
This ESD floor mat has the following properties:
- Thickness: 2.50mm
- Static dissipative top coloured layer: 1 x 10(6) - 10(9) ohms
- Conductive black bottom layer: 1 x 10(3) - 10(6) ohms
- Complies to DIN EN 613405-1
- Resistance to ground: < 1 x 10(9) ohms
- Electrostatic dissipation time: < 0.1 sec
|Collect in Store||No|